TODAY IS THE DAY MY PROBATION ENDSSSSSS!!!!
hallelujah. praise the Lord. Amen!
I never thought this day would come. Over $1000 spent on lawyer costs, the fine, gas to drive about 2.5 hrs for the court date, driving school, probation volunteer fees along with 150 hrs of community service within 4 months, and 6 months of a restricted license (not easy when you commute to school, work, and live in an area where driving=life). Its.... all... overrrrrr. I praise God who was with me every single step of the way. I learned so much from this experience. I realize my stupidity in the whole situation.... being a "good friend" and going out of my way to take time and money to do something that nice for a friend. Anyway... the past is the past and I am now changed through this. Thank you Lord for watching over me and calming me during the times I panicked and felt like the world around me was crashing. Only you are there for me.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment